Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just a Bowl Full of Cherries...

We recently spent some time at my parents' home, which is situated atop a bluff in the middle of a local farming community.  Although my family does not farm for income, they do have a small orchard with several different types of fruit trees. 

Dad took my husband out to the orchard and they picked several boxes of cherries.  There is nothing like fresh picked fruit!  We devoured the last of our harvest with dinner the other night...yum!  I guess it's about time for another visit to grandma's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really appreciate your feedback. I would like to send you a response, so please be sure I can view your email address, or check back for a follow up comment from me. Thanks!